Episode 005: Systems for Business Success |
Dawn Hackett is:
- CEO/Owner, DH4 Simply Strategic Synergy Ltd.
- Supply Chain Management/Procurement Specialist
- Strategic Planner/Strategic Business Consultant
- Performance Management Specialist
- “Build on success and change mindsets.”
With experience in leading teams, Dawn Hackett has managed the implementation of new processes and systems that allowed for improved efficiency and governance.
Her appreciation for the success that comes with synergy, motivated her development of leading-edge practices for supplier relationship management, instrumental to the achievement of company objectives.
She has also led teams in the negotiations of large value contracts with local and international companies, driving an environment of transparency and ethical conduct in business dealings.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to Avoid Common Entrepreneur Mistakes – Financial and Performance Management.
- Spending Money on the Right Inputs – Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Determining the Right Price and Cost for Your Business – Are You Profitable?
- Tips to Manage Performance of New Companies