Nigel Romano currently serves as Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of JMMB Bank (T&T) Limited of JMMB Group Limited.
He is a Chartered Accountant who brings over thirty years (30 years) experience in accounting and banking across the globe.
His career to date has included various senior positions at KPMG, Citibank, Ernst & Young, RBTT Financial Group and the ANSA McAL Group.
Whilst some of these have been in Trinidad, Nigel gained global exposure with opportunities in Indonesia, Hong Kong, Singapore, and the Philippines. Nigel joined Caribbean Development Bank based in Barbados as Director, Finance and Corporate Planning.
- Time in Asia (15 years) – “Baptism of Fire”
- Entrepreneurship, Banks, and Risk
- How to Bootstrap if you don’t have resources
- De-Risking Your Investment Case
- Humility, Hunger, and Humanity
- How to Build the Right Team
- Are You Prepared to Take the Risk?
- Investing vs. Entrepreneurship